Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Perfect Your Figure

I recently discovered Arbonne, thanks to the fabulous Christina Hayward. Their RE9 anti-aging skincare set is nothing short of amazing! I was so impressed with the products, that I became a preferred client and bought lots of goodies, including a surprise grab bag ($29 with purchase).

Excitedly, I tore open the large box and went straight for the surprise grab bag items. Arbonne gave me lots of great products, but my new favorite is the Figure 8 Vanish.

Arbonne Figure 8 Vanish

Arbonne Figure 8 Vanish, $40, 6 oz.


Figure 8 Vanish is a serum that smooths your skin and helps eliminate the appearance of cellulite. I had been using a generic firming lotion that claims to do the same, but after just one use of the Figure 8 Vanish on my thighs and butt, I could tell a difference!

Even though I workout daily and eat healthily, I still have cellulite. Cellulite seems to be a problem for everyone, no matter how hard they try to get rid of it. But, Figure 8 Vanish has made my skin smoother, firmer and tighter to the touch and has reduced the appearance of cellulite.

Each night I have used a silver dollar sized amount of the serum, rubbing in circular motions until absorbed, on my thighs and butt. Though I saw results after one use, the results became more pronounced with each use.

Figure 8 Vanish is a must for swimsuit season, but, I don't want to go back to my old thighs and butt the rest of the year. I guess I'm hooked now!

Shop online or contact Christina Hayward for more information regarding Arbonne, becoming a preferred client (20% off your orders!), or becoming a consultant (35% off your orders!).

Follow me on Twitter, follow the Stylista File Blog and join me on Facebook®

For wardrobe & image consulting visit The Stylista Website.
Photo from Arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment