Thursday, July 22, 2010

Be Chic While You Snooze

Most of us are guilty of wearing less than stylish clothing to sleep in; I know I am. I have stacks of t-shirts that were demoted from normal wear to sleepwear. But, does my husband really want to cuddle with me when I'm wearing clothes that I have rejected from everyone else seeing me in? Most likely, no.

Maxey Pink Ombre Set, from Blue Fly


Maxey Pink Ombre Set, $24.99 from Blue Fly


Even if you don't have a husband, boyfriend or even a roommate, you deserve to look good even when you are just watching tv before bed. Cute pj's make you feel good!

Look for cotton pajamas that are not too tight and not too loose. Cotton is breathable, soft and durable through many washes.

Undrest White French Terry Bow Shorts, from Blue Fly


Undrest White French Terry Bow Shorts, $34.99 from Blue Fly


Also, think about your temperature. I am always cold before bed, but get hot during the night. I like to wear pj pants (cotton in the summer and flannel in the winter) before bed while watching TV, but shorts for sleeping. For me, t-shirts are bothersome and tanks or camisoles work best.

Pledge to get rid of old t-shirts, stretched out tanks and shorts with worn out elastic!

Victoria's Secret Soft Angel Tee


Victoria's Secret Soft Angel Tee, $9.99

Follow me on Twitter, follow the Stylista File Blog and join me on Facebook®

For wardrobe & image consulting visit The Stylista Website.

Photos from BlueFly, Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment