Monday, July 26, 2010

Nail Polish With Staying Power

Several months ago I got a goody bag full of samples from Ulta (free with order of $25+ at Ulta.com). Among the samples was Essence Multi-Dimensional 3 in 1 nail polish in Object of Desire (a pinky coral). Since I am my own personal manicurist, and I always have my nails painted, I was happy to try a new product.

I usually use MAC nail laquer or Sally Hansen; with these brands my nails stay chip-free for about a week and at the end of a week and half my nails need to be redone. This is typical of most nail polishes, and of course the length of wear depends on how hard you are on your hands.

Essence Multi Dimensional 3 in 1 Nail Polish


Essence Multi Dimensional 3 in 1 Nail Polish


So, you can imagine my surprise when my nails painted with Essence Multi-Dimensional 3 in 1 nail polish was still fully intact after over a week of wear and hardcore cleaning, even dog bathing. The other great thing about this nail polish is that when I was ready to take it off, I was able to remove it easily and it didn't stain my nails at all.

The bad news? I can't find this nail polish anywhere! Ulta carries Essence Colour and Go and Essence Nail Art Freestyle & Tip Painter. From what I did find, it appears this nail polish is available in several European countries and is between 2-3€ (about $3-4).

Keep checking the web, drug stores and beauty stores!

Follow me on Twitter, follow the Stylista File Blog and join me on Facebook®

For wardrobe & image consulting visit The Stylista Website

No comments:

Post a Comment