Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Favorite Lines Series: Blank NYC

My favorite skinny jeans are a pair of super dark wash Blank NYC jeans. I like them because they are really skinny, but still long, which I like to wear with booties and heels. Plus, the dark wash has not faded a bit! The soft denim has maintained its shape and does wonders for the booty.

Blank NYC Dark Wash Skinnie Classique from Blue Fly

Blank NYC Dark Wash Skinnie Classique, $30.59 from Blue Fly


Blank NYC toutes themselves as a premium denim line, but without the premium price tag (starting at $68). I am always on the lookout for budget friendly items that are superior quality, so Blank NYC really appealed to me to begin with. After experiencing the quality first hand, I can attest that these jeans are a must have.

Blank NYC Denim Mini Dress from Shop Bop

Blank NYC Denim Mini Dress, $88 from Shop Bop


Blank NYC Regular Skinny Jeans with Long Zipper in Midnight Mass from Tobi

Blank NYC Regular Skinny Jeans with Long Zipper in Midnight Mass, $35 from Tobi


Blank NYC was founded in 2007 with the "skinnie classique" style that was inspired by the edgy style of downtown NYC. But, you don't have to be a hipster to rock Blank NYC. Their myriad of styles and washes to choose from ensures that everyone will find a fave.

Blank NYC Studded Skinny from Shop Bop

Blank NYC Studded Skinny, $54.60 from Shop Bop


Blank NYC Skinny Cropped from Blue Fly

Blank NYC Skinny Cropped, $28.89 from Blue Fly

Check out Blank NYC's lookbooks to see more!

Follow me on Twitter, subscribe to the Stylista File and join me on Facebook.

For wardrobe & image consulting visit TheStylista Website.

Photos from Blue Fly, Shop Bop, Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment