Monday, October 25, 2010

Puffer Coat for Men

The puffer jacket is one of my favorites to keep warm during the winter. Puffer jackets are waterproof, comfortable, versatile and most importantly warm. My white puffer jacket is a go-to item whether I'm taking my dog out, going out with friends or running to the grocery store.

Down Puffer Jacket, $98 from Gap

Down Puffer Jacket, $98 from Gap

This fall/winter, the puffer jacket is popular for men as well as women. Men will really like this style of jacket because it is so versatile. They can wear it to work over sweaters and trousers, to happy hour with denim and even on a beer run with distressed jeans.

Mackage Chase Jacket, $436 from Blue Fly

Mackage Chase Jacket, $436 from Blue Fly

There are a variety of puffer jackets that include hoodies, fur trim, shiny material, and colors other than the standby brown and black.

Alpine Jacket, $135 from JCrew

Alpine Jacket, $135 from JCrew

Help your guy pick out the perfect puffer jacket this fall/winter and he'll be super stylish throughout the season!

Theory Cardinal Jacket, $357 from Blue Fly

Theory Cardinal Jacket, $357 from Blue Fly

Still need inspiration? See some of my favorite pieces and lookbook.

Follow me on Twitter and join me on Facebook®

For wardrobe & image consulting visit The Stylista Website.
Photos from ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment