Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Skin Secrets Revealed

You finally get over teenage acne and have a few years free of face trouble. Then, adult acne hits followed by fine lines, discoloration and dark circles under your eyes. Instead of layering on more makeup and trying every product under the sun (I have tried everything), I will save you the time and frustration by telling you my magic secret.

First, to get rid of the acne, which I unfortunately still get, I just dab a bit of Rite Aid benzyl peroxide cream on each trouble spot for a day or so. If you have more troublesome acne, follow Dan's Regimen and you will see immediate results. Note: I tried using generic Cetaphil products and they don't work as well.

Now, for the best part: Arbonne's RE9 Advanced Set. A friend gave me a sample set with just .1 oz in each sample and the sample set last me over a week! Besides being long lasting, this stuff really works. I could tell a difference in my under eye area after a day. You simply follow the facial routine in the morning and night, using an exfoliating scrub twice a week (I like MAC's Microfine Refinisher and Arbonne's FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub), and your skin will feel softer and more plump. You skin will look more even and velvety, plus those annoying little lines start to disappear.

Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set


The RE9 Advanced Set includes the following:

If you order the RE9 Set, you will receive a travel sized Age Defying Neck Crème complimentary!

For a sample set, contact Christina Hayward. To order the RE9 Set, or other Arbonne products, contact Christina Hayward, or visit her site.

Follow me on Twitter.

For wardrobe & image consulting visit TheStylista Website
Photo from Arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment