Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cole Haan: Walking on Air

I love 'em and hate 'em: heels. I don't go a day without wearing some sort of heels- flats are my enemies. But, so are sore feet. So, what's a girl to do? Cole Haan.

Cole Haan teamed with Nike to create the most comfortable, and cute, heels, wedges and boots you will find. The soles are cushioned with Nike Air, the same Nike Air in your boyfriend's basketball shoes. This makes you feel like you are walking on air.

Besides the shoe being super comfy, Cole Haan also comes in sizes 4-12 and widths AA to C , so you are sure to get the perfect size. Ladies that wear narrow and wide widths know how much of a difference this makes.


I loved my Air Miranda Pumps 90 so much, that I vowed to switch over all my shoes to Cole Haan. I am staying true to my goal have gotten ankle boots, peep toes and several handbags (what? can't just buy shoes and not look at the bags).
I can go to work, walk all over downtown, stand at parties and dance all in one day, without blisters or soreness.

Go to Cole Haan to order. Photos from Cole Haan.

For wardrobe & image consulting visit TheStylista Website

No comments:

Post a Comment