Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sometimes Being Too Faced is OK

Too Faced Shadow Insurance is the best shadow primer. This is a huge statement coming from me, a loyal MAC user for years. I don't have a single other brand in my [quite large] makeup collection, until now.

I have tried samples of other shadow primers, but always went back to MAC's Prep + Prime Eye. I like this primer because it goes on smoothly, neutralizes lid color so the shadow goes on true and helps the shadow last all day and night.

Two Faced Shadow Insurance, $18

Too Faced Shadow Insurance, $18

Just recently, I tried a sample of Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It is stickier than MAC's Prep + Prime Eye and if you get it under your eye or outside of your lid, it can be difficult to blend. But, the stickiness is what grabs that shadow and makes it stay put.

The shadow colors looked true and beautiful, the shadow was easy to blend, yet the shadow was also able to be precisely placed. You only need a small dab for both eyes, so a little does go a long way. I woke up in the middle of the night, having not washed my face (I know, bad!) and my shadow looked as if I just applied it.

This primer is the primer. Shop for this and Too Faced products on their site, Sephora, Ulta, Beauty.com, Amazon, Skincare.com.

Still need inspiration? See some of my favorite pieces and lookbook.

Follow me on Twitter and join me on Facebook®

For wardrobe & image consulting visit The Stylista Website

For more information, online consulting or to schedule an appointment, contact me.
Photo from Shephora

No comments:

Post a Comment